Tuesday, September 7, 2010

That Feels Better

   Jay is employed as a security guard with Employer's Security Incorporated. That is good news! His hours are "swing" shift, which, most of the time is going to be ok. He just works graveyard shift two nights a week. I am kind of wondering if he will be able to stay awake in the wee hours of the mornings. We will find out tomorrow night when he does his first 10 pm to 6 am shift.
   I really feel good about this job for him. The other times recently that he has been employed, I just had the feeling that the job wouldn't last. I hoped it would, but I just had an awful feeling, almost a knowing, the job would not last. This time, I don't have that. So, if it doesn't last, boy will I be super disappointed.
   In other news, I haven't done too well over the weekend keeping my eating under control. Holiday weekends are bad for diets, I think. I have kept up my exercise. It's a beautiful evening, so, before it gets too late, I am going on a 200 calorie killing bike ride!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment